Galaxy Racer is a company developing an ecosystem around gaming including esports top teams, content creators, game publishers, music & lifestyle with its dedicated record company and brand partnerships, education, hardware, software, goods and renowned IP ownership.
The company is present in 6 regions of the world, actively expanding accross the Americas, strongly expanding accross APAC and currently leading the gaming/esports sector in Middle-East.
The Company has 11 Esports competitive teams globally, 8 game titles, 1 global female dedicated esports event. With its 100+ content creators in MENA region, South East Asia and South Africa accross all digital platforms, it achieved a 500 million digital reach with over 2,5 billion in monthly views, becoming the esports/gaming organisation having one of the highest visibility in the world.
The biggest brands in the world are now partnering with Galaxy Race such as Sony Playstation, Tencent, Corsair, MSI, Laliga or Riot Games.
The organization was founded in 2019 by Paul Roy in Dubai. Since its creation, the company has developed multiple partnerships and performed acquisitions to reinforce its ecosystem and create new esports events. Notable developments:
- On March 2020, Galaxy Racer founded the first female team of the United Arab Emirates.
- On January 30, 2021, Galaxy Racer announced partnership with eLaliga Santander Fan Cup, the official FIFA esports tournament of La Liga Santander organised internationally by La Liga and Electronic Arts (EA). As part of this partnership Galaxy Racer will exclusively broadcast the event on the Galaxy Racer channels.
- On February 10, 2021, Galaxy Racer acquired a majority stake in DreamFyre Group, an esports and gaming agency based in the Philippines, to increase its presence in the Southeast Asian market.
- On August 27, 2021, Galaxy Racer entered a three-year content partnership with top-tier Spanish football league organizer La Liga to produce an exclusive original series, focusing on global esports, gaming and lifestyles.
- On October 19, 2021, Galaxy Racer signed YouTube sensation Noor Stars as new content creator. She was the first person in the Middle East to reach 10 million subscribers on Youtube and is one of the most popular content creators in the region.
- In December 2021, Riva Technology and Entertainment (RTE), together with its sister company Galaxy Racer, have announced the acquisition of United States esports organisation VY Esports. As part of the acquisition, the CEO of VY Esports, Oleg Butenko, will be joining RTE’s advisory board. Moreover, Gordon Rubenstein, a Managing Partner of Raine Ventures, will be joining the advisory boards of both Riva Technology and Entertainment and Galaxy Racer.